Situated only 5 km from the CBD on the North Side of Melbourne, Victoria. The Restaurant is set in Victorian / Edwardian period home which was once owned by the famous Gilbertson butchers when they first migrated to Australia. It dates back to 1890's with a lot of its original features still in tact. The Restaurant has a few different settings. The elegance of the Victorian era has been genuinely maintained in this classic section of the restaurant. Featuring magnificent sculptured ceilings and furnished in a stylish modern décor, this is the area to enjoy the evening on a grand scale.